‘Tis the season for holiday magic—winter walks filled with wonder, meaningful gifts exchanges with loved ones, and, most importantly, holiday traditions with friends and family. Whether it’s baking a favorite family recipe, buying gifts for a child in need, or playing your favorite Christmas carols, these traditions bring us joy year after year.
If you’re looking for even more fun ideas to celebrate the holidays with the people you love, our Merry Memories card deck has 50 heartwarming activities to usher in the season.
Here are just a few ideas from the set to help you welcome the most wonderful time of year:
- Decorate cookies, then share with the neighborhood.
- Write a letter that will surprise a loved one who isn’t near.
- Light a few candles and talk about your dreams.
- Go caroling at a retirement home.
- Make hot chocolate and say one wish for every marshmallow added.
- Find twigs or pinecones, make a wreath for the front door.
- Share with each other what you are thankful for this year.
- Throw a holiday craft party.
- Wear silly matching pajamas and watch a funny movie.
- Make homemade holiday cards.
Whatever holiday traditions you and your family celebrate, we wish you all the magic and wonder of the season.
Discover more delightful activities in our Merry Memories card deck here. Take the cards out during a holiday party or choose activities to complete throughout the month to create a festive calendar of events. Every idea is an invitation to start special traditions to treasure for years to come.